We are the world leaders for replacements of HDMI ports. Especially on the Xbox One System. One Original S and the One X.. You can send in the device whole or motherboard alone. We also do bulk HDMI replacements for 10 or more Xbox one systems. To get started with an HDMI replacement. locate and click the start a repair button at the top of this page.
Troubleshooting of a bad HDMI Port:
- First make sure that your system is fully powered on and you get a white light.
- Plug in the HDMI port. No picture?
- Wiggle.. do you see differences in the TV scree. then you definitely need a new HDMI port
- Wiggle does nothing? Port is good? Then you might need a motherboard repair.
- You can also check the noises the Xbox makes, if there is any strange noises like clicks of a HDD, then you will need the HDD replacement service. Do not confuse the Noises with Fan noises.
If you have failed at any of the above steps. Please fill out a repair ticket and let us know which step it is that your HDMI Port failed on. We will be glad to help you
How do we replace an HDMI Port on an Xbox One?
There are a few steps into the preparation of a replacement of an HDMI Port.
- Apply flux to the port area.
- Heat up the board to 225.
- Add low melt solder to all pins and legs
- Easily remove port
- Clean with High solvent.
- Remove extra solder from legs
- Remove other replacement port at 250 C
- while hot move it to the other HDMI IN Pins
- Solder all the pins
- Add extra heat to the legs to get a good solid joint on the through hole on the motherboard.
Here is the video of how we replace the Xbox HDMI port
If these steps seem cumbersome to you, don't worry they are actually level 9/10 difficulty for an experienced professional. No worries though. we can help you. Check out the video below to see how we do the repair.